Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazel Connors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkCrow

DarkCrow

Hazel Connors Empty
PostSubject: Hazel Connors   Hazel Connors I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Monster Form:
Given Name: Hazel Connors

True Name: Hazelle Kayney Connors

Eye Color: Light red

Hair: Black

Skin Color: A little pale, though if you don't look closely it's a normal skin color.

Height: 1.67 cm

Parentage:

Mother: Sage Connors

Father: Victus Connors, He died 1997

Species: Vampire

Physical Description: Hazel is slim and slightly sporty looking.

Personality: Hazel is usually in a good mood but she's kind of picky and she doesn't drink or eat much except blood.

Realm Of Origin: Caligo

Talents: Hazel is very fast and she can climb very well. Hazel can swim well too.

Weapons: Hazel has a dagger which is slightly curved at the front. Its handle is blood red and dark green.

Flaws: Hazel is very easily too insult. She hates fighting with swords, she likes sucking sick peoples' blood.

Powers: None.

Fear: Hazel fears heights and spiders.

Backstory: Hazel used too live in a old house in England. She had ADHD and was pretty hyperactive. She was on a stroll through the woods when a man with pale skin came out behind a large tree. He promised that if he was aloud to bite her, he would find a way to cure her ADHD. Hazel agreed, but of course the man didn't heal her. She turned fourteen and returned home. Finally, her mother found out and told her that she was a Vampire too. They moved to Caligo, and lived in a castle with six rooms. Hazel met a boy named Lee who was a Vampire too.

How does Your Character Feel about Being a Monster: Hazel doesn't really find it very amusing. She thinks she is a no one and that she is different. She was always shy but very loud. She never really understood why she didn't die when she was bitten. She never had any friends because they thought she was weird. At her school she got bullied for having slightly red eyes, being called a "mutt". Hazel was never very friendly either.

Role play Example: Hazel walked down the school hall. She sat down at a lunch table and people slowly moved to another table. She started eating her food. Ew, she thought.

She walked down the hall when someone called: "Look! There's the red-eyed MUTT!" she ran out of the hall into her classroom.

"Hey." a voice called.

Hazel looked behind her. She saw a red-eyed boy standing in the doorway. "Nice to see you."

Hazel answered. " Mmhh." Lee said. " So. Watcha doin'?"

"Ah, nothing much. Being laughed at."

Lee came over to her and held her shoulders. "Who?" he asked.

Hazel looked away."Well, Everyone."

"Do they know you're a Vamp?"

"Na. why would I tell 'em?"

"Dunno?" Lee answered.

"Let's just leave this place," Hazel said.

Last edited by DarkCrow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

Hazel Connors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Connors   Hazel Connors I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Please make these grammar edits to your form:
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Flash
Admin
Flash

Hazel Connors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Connors   Hazel Connors I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm

DarkCrow wrote:
Given Name: Hazel Connors

True Name: Hazelle Kayney Connors

A true name is never a given name, but a name that belongs solely and individually to one person. It is uniquely their own, and no one else will ever possess the same name. Knowing one's true name gives the individual master over their self, though learning it often comes at a cost. If she has knowledge of her true name, please say so. If not, please say what it will be so that she can possibly learn it later on.

DarkCrow wrote:
Height: 1.67 cm
I don't think it's possible to be just under two inches in height. Please edit to something more realistic.

DarkCrow wrote:
Father: Victus Connors, He died 1997
The site takes place in a time period similar to the Commercial Revolution after the downfall of the Medieval ages. I wouldn't put a year if I were you.

She needs at least one fear.

You need two more sentences for how your character feels about being a monster.

For her backstory, please adjust it to the time period. If you still want her to go to school, I'd advise her being from Paludem as a user there has a character who started a school there. If you want to keep it Caligo, I advise changing that. The five realms are a world all their own - so there's no England. She should probably just be born in Caligo, as no one moves there voluntarily unless they are desperate.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hazel Connors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Connors   Hazel Connors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazel Connors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Character Forms :: Unapproved Character Forms-
Jump to: