Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossing and a bar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ness99

Crossing and a bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 pm

He stopped walking for a second. "Hm..." Nirva looked around, sniffing. The hybrid could tell that something was watching him...but he couldn't tell what.. He also knew it was nearby. After figuring that out, he continued walking, a bit more warily than before. He brushed the hair out of his face, red eyes shifting back and forth. Feeling it not to be that much of a burden and since no one seemed to be watching, he allowed his tail to appear. It was clearly reptilian, but it would take close examination to know that it was a dragon's tail or not.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Natasha froze watching him sniff the air... Then the tail emerged. Natasha growled unable to stop herself. Did he hear me? Natasha's heart raced. She hurriedly shifted back into her black skinned elf form, just to be sure. If he pokes his nose in here I am so going to cut it off. Her fingers slide to her bag pulling her cloak on again against the chill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Eventually, Nirva decided to take a break from traveling. With a bit of a grunt, Nirva jumped, grasping a tree branch and pulling himself up. He sat on the bench, scaley tail hanging off as he caught his breath. Though he had to admit he got pretty far, he knew he could go farther. But for now, the dragon just rested himself upon the tree branch, not worrying too much about distance. He looked around, red eyes slightly gleaming, reflecting light that was shining nearby, dim as it may be.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 am

Natasha sat waiting for several minutes frozen before she emerged. Looking around slowly for Nirva. Not seeing him she scrambled forward out of her cramped position from under a bush. She rolled her neck and shoulders to loosen them up before continuing on her way. At one point she slipped down the hill several feet and she slammed into a tree.
"Ouch!" She has slammed her right wrist into the tree and it had bruised a blue and black color.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:30 am

"What the-?" The tree shook mightly, as if something had slammed into it. Upon looking down in further study, he noticed that something HAD slammed into the tree. Nirva slid down the tree, his tail disappearing. "Are you okay?" The dragon was in his full humanoid form, studying the person with his deep burgundy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:00 am

Natasha swore under her breath. Calling fate several foul and un ladylike names. She cradled her wrist and looked up at Nirva.
"Hey again," she said. Her multi colored eyes watering. She stood slowly leaning against the tree... "weren't you just up there... in that tree?" she asked her hood falling back to revile the elf that he had met earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Yes. I was. Are you alright? What happened?" When he saw the hood fall back, he was slightly surprised. "Natasha? Is that you?" He tilted his head, brushing the hair out his face. "What're you doing out here? Did you get lost or something?" He looked her up and down till he saw her wrist, all bruised up like it was. Nirva was curious, but waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:47 am

Natasha cocked her head to the side and looked from the spot on the tree she had just seen him then back at Nirva. "Yes its me. Who ealts would I be?"
She slowly got up. She gingerly prodded her wrist. Wincing she responded, "I shall answer you last question with a Or something. I was running and slipped."
Her eyes, on outside were grey then on their way in turn blue and next to the pupil is the darkest green, studied him. "I could ask you the same question."
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 am

"I was just making sure." He shrugged. Nirva examined her wrist once more. "I guess you could." The dragon looked back up at her from her wrist. He looked around, not seeing anything else. Upon a farther inspection, made by Nirva sniffing the air quietly, he noticed that Natasha had the same smell as what was watching him from the shadows, which was slightly unnerving to him.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Natasha wrinkled her nose, "Are you sniffing me?"
She asked the dragon boy, hiding her wrist underneath the cloak as it healed it's self. Being sniffed by a dragon in disguise was something new to add to her bounty huntress resume no doubt. "What are you doing out here? I usually hike the back woods when doing my job, so I have a plausible excuse."
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:36 pm

"No not really you, as much as I am the area." He was lying. Kinda. Nirva sighed a bit. "Just travelling, I guess. I didn't really want to go home just yet, so I decided I'd explore around here to pass a bit of time." The dragon looked around.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Natasha shot him a look that clearly said lire lire pants on fire. But lucky for him she didn't push it.. She was known to be very.. persuasive. Then she saw him look around... She had smelled her.. dang it.
"You okay? You look like something is following you."
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 pm

"I don't know, not very sure. At first, I think it was hiding. But now it's somewhere else." Nirva shrugged. "But, I think I'm fine." He brushed the hair out his face. By now he was getting rather annoyed by having to constantly move the hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Natasha starts moving ahead, determined to reach whatever destination she had in mind. Now that she was moving one could tell she was limping ever so slightly. She turned around, "At you leave," She bowed at the waist.
With that she hurried away. Rounding a corner and out of sight her skin began to smoke and feathers sprouted from every pour of her skin. The Phoenix stretched opened her wings and launched herself into the sky. Flying away towards her destination.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Nirva shrugged and formed his wings once again, rested. "And...here I go!" He took off, flying high and fast, through the air. He continually pushed his hair out of his face as he flew away toward his destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing and a bar   Crossing and a bar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing and a bar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Paludem :: The Fords of the River Dedscio-
Jump to: