Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fierce as all of Lisorgard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:58 pm

Justinian collapsed into slumber, laying in a heap as though he were dead; the only thing suggesting otherwise was the rising and falling of his chest.

OOC: A few hours later

Justinian stirred, his eyes fluttered open. They were dark brown and focused. He shifted slightly and looked about.

I'm in a healer's hut...and the last thing I remember was...being thrown into a tree...by...TEMPEST FLEET-FOOT. THAT LYING, SCHEMING, BACKSTABBING CHILD THREW ME INTO A TREE! His mind was NOT back to normal. His mind, still damaged, now recalled the emotions of hate and distrust. He saw Tempest as an enemy...as a monster...

He rose from the cot silently and retrieved his sword from nearby. He approached Tempest from behind...and prepared to cleave her in two...only...when he tried to draw his weapon...he found another part of his mind had been corrupted...he'd forgotten how to fight with his weapons...years of training...gone...

The sword fell clumsily from his hand, the pommel hitting his toe. Of course, he blamed it all on...Tempest Fleet-Foot.

"MONSTER! BEAST!! WHAT HAVE DONE TO ME?!" He screeched, pain lancing up from his now injured foot. He stared at the young girl, loathing filled his eyes and hate filled his heart. He felt there was only one way to get rid of a monster like her...kill her...but...he'd need to figure out HOW to do that...He nursed his injured foot and pounding head, glaring at the girl all the while.
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Tempest was sitting in a chair when Justinian woke. He looked groggy for a moment before leaping up and grabbing his sword.
"MONSTER! BEAST!! WHAT HAVE DONE TO ME?!" Justinian screeched, pointing his sword clumsily at Tempest.
Renewed anger filled her. "You were being immensely stupid, So I did what I thought was right. I may have been wrong, but it is not entirely my fault. Why am I even talking like this? You probably don't even remember what happened in full."
She looked into his dark brown eyes. "I will fix you. Remember that, and know that I never break my promises."
Back to top Go down
http://thecroart.weebly.com/
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Justinian hissed.

"Fix me? FIX ME?! Any more of "fixing" and i'd be dead! Get away from me!" He cringed away from her as though she were poison.

Erebrus cawed loudly at the warrior.

"What is that FREAK???" He backed away into a corner. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??!" Erebrus had no idea what was wrong with Justinian, and instead of going to the warrior, he landed on Tempest's shoulder. He knew she was a safer bet at the moment.

"Tempest Fleet-Foot...get me HOME! NOW! Get me out of this forsaken forest...get me away from YOU!! The sooner i'm away from you the better..." He growled and gathered his belongings.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Tempest stood up, Erebus still sitting on her shoulder.
"I can't take you home, because I haven't left this forsaken land since I was six. I don't even have any idea where your from, because the Lisorgardian code forbids us to ask more than 2 personal questions to a trespasser unless we are certified interrogators. So, blame me all you want, but I can't help you unless you get friendly."
Tempest walked out of the room and went to sit outside, pushing past Justinian. Erebus flew off her should and into the chair she was formerly sitting in. She sat down on a root and put her head between her knees, trying not to cry. She began t rock back and forth a little bit, hoping the motion would comfort her.
I will not cry, I will not cry.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Erebrus flew from her to Justinian's pack and pulled a small slip of paper and flew back to light upon Tempest's shoulder.

He opened his beak letting the paper float gently to her hand. It was a picture.

(This is a worn piece of paper with the picture of a tall, well-built man. His hair is brown, as are his eyes. He is clad in armor fit for a lord or a prince. At his side hang as magnificent sword and a bow is strung across his back. His left hand rests on the head of a massive dire wolf, and his right arm is around the shoulders of a boy. The boy appears to look very much like a younger version of Justinian, in fact, the boy in the picture even appears to have a raven on his shoulder. )

Erebrus caws at Tempest and points, with his beak, to the boy in the picture and then looks at Justinian. He repeated the gesture a few times just to make sure she understood. The boy in the picture was Justinian and the man behind him was none other than Erin Wolf... If they could find Erin, things might be okay...

Justinian got up then, slowly, unsteadily, and walked over to Tempest...something seemed different...

He hugged her.

"I'm sorry...so sorry..." He whispered to her. For the moment, some of his memory had returned...but for how long?

The warrior stepped back, "Tempest, forgive me for yelling at you like that...im so sorry...it's just this head injury...it makes things all funny inside...and when that happens...it's like im trapped in a glass box...i cant move or speak but i am forced to watch what happens...i sorry..." He looked at her. "Can you forgive me?"

OOC: Sorry cro...i'm going to have to go inactive...my classes start tomorrow...if you want to hang on to this thread...i'll see what i can do for you...but if you chose to stop this story, you can make a whole new story somewhere else with Tempest...i'll understand...sorry i couldnt do more...
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Tempest stood, shocked, as Justinian hugged her. No one had hugged her like that since...since....Tempest refused to finish the thought.
She listened as Justinian apologized. She stared at his handsome face as he spoke, but looked away awkwardly as she replied.
"You do not need to apologize. You were not in your right mind, and it is partly my fault that you were not in your right mind anyways."
Tempest nodded towards the hut. "Are you hungry? Ferrice should return soon with some more medicine."
"How about we go and sit down for a while? You probably need all the peace you can get."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Justinian sat heavily. "Tie me up. I am not safe. My head is pounding and my mind may slip. I refuse to be a threat. Take my blade. Take my bow. Tie me up." Justinian through his weapons down in disgust and fear. He found some rope and worked on trying to binds his own wrists.

"Get rid of me...leave me somewhere...else he'll kill you...and i may not be able to stop him...i wont let him kill you...feed me to Shadow...toss me from a cliff...SOMETHING...I cant live like this..." He pulled and yanked at his hair in frustration. He looked up at Tempest. He couldn't let her be killed, and especially not by his own hand. She looked a lot like his sister...he'd missed his sister when she left to go on an adventure so long ago...he'd never heard from her since...it'd been years...and she was likely dead by now...

"Tempest..." He handed her an ornate dagger. "Kill me." He pulled her hand and the blade edge to his throat. "I can't bear the possibility of harming you. I tried to protect you from that snake, Ro'car, and failed. I have lost my mind and have threatened to kill you and nearly succeeded...i cant think straight anymore...cant control my own actions...like being in a box and looking out, watching myself destroy everything i worked for..." He pressed the blade against this throat harder, and Tempest's hand was now touching his throat. She could feel the blood rushing through his veins and the warmth of his breath.

His eyes teared up, "Come on...please...i cant live my life trapped in my mind wondering when or how i will kill the ones i care about..." He closed his eyes and waited for the end.
Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Tempest stared, nearly dumbfounded at Justinian's pleas. "That's right, you can't think straight." She ripped her hand, still holding the dagger, away from Justinian. His hands were firm and callused, and it felt like sandpaper scraping off of her arm.
Tempest shook her head slowly. "And that's why I am not going to tie you up. Clearly you don't know what is right and what is wrong. You just asked me to commit murder. No, I will not kill an innocent soul. Now, Are you hungry?"
Tempest walked inside the tiny building put the knife down on a table. It was a beautiful dagger, but she didn't have time to look too closely. She grabbed Justinian's hand and dragged him into the hut. She promptly pushed him into a chair. "Now, would you like an Ashenquill bird? A salad? A rabbit?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Justinian pointed to the rabbit. "If you don't mind..." As he ate, "Listen...Tempest...i need to get out of here...okay? Don't take it personally...but...i just can't stay...i'll take my chances somewhere else...if i could just get back to Erin...maybe he could fix me...cause, right now? I'm no use to anyone..."

Justinian finished eating and began to stand. He stretched out his arm, "Erebrus? It's time to go...C'mon buddy..." The massive raven shook his head and stayed near Tempest. Erebrus didn't think leaving on their own was a wise course of action...not in Justinian's state... the raven cawed in disagreement.

"Fine, i'll go alone then..." Then, barely a whisper, "Stupid bird..." He turned an began to walk out the door.

Back to top Go down
THECRO

THECRO

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Tempest took a step forward and grabbed Justinian's arm.
"You aren't going anywhere alone. Not in your condition." Tempest nearly winced as she reminded herself that it was her fault he had a "condition".
Justinian did not look happy about her refusing to let him leave.
"Look, Even Erebus knows that I am right. Stay a few days, or at least for the night, until you get your....grip.....again. Okay?"
Tempest stared at Justinian. He needed more persuasion, judging from the ever-indignant look on his face. "Your mood swings are too unpredictable for your own and other safety. By letting you leave, I am not only allowing you to hurt yourself, but my clan and anyone else you may come across. I am bound by the laws of my clan; I cannot let you leave."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Justinian sighed wearily. "Why should I trust you? You'd have killed me earlier. I don't know you. You're from some tribe and you're only real concerned seemed to be getting rid of me...so, now, you can get rid of me." He tugged his arm away. "YOUR clan...not mine. Let go." He huffed and walked out the door.

Who was she to be telling him this, that, and the other? Who was she to tell him that her clan could force him to stay. Bugger the clan.

Justinian just wanted to get to Erin Wolf. That's all. Erin would know what to do.

The young warrior made his way through the woods and eventually found that he'd reached a signpost indicating that he was approaching the marshlands and there was a small village not so far off. Only a a few miles away.

Justinian passed a sight that made his blood run cold.

A tree that was scorched and a pile of dead bodies. Mercs by the looks of their garb. He also felt residual dark energy...like death had passed through the place. It seemed as though someone had been chained to the tree...had broken free, by the looks of the melted chains on the ground, and wreaked havoc on those around...

Justinian shook his head and walked on towards the village...perhaps he could find an inn that was more welcoming than that clan?

OOC: I am trying to speed things up...so, i had Justinian trek out the village Erin's at...you can follow him there. Might be interesting, eh? Next post will be in that thread... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also... I AM SO SORRY IT'S TAKEN SO LONG TO POST HERE! Please forgive me. I have been so busy lately... I apologize. I know it must suck having me on and off like that. I'm back, and i do not think i'll be going anywhere for a while yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fierce as all of Lisorgard   Fierce as all of Lisorgard - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fierce as all of Lisorgard
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Paludem :: The Delta-
Jump to: