Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon Empty
PostSubject: Dante Inferno (Done)   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Monster Form

Name: Dante Inferno

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Hair: dark chocolate brown

Skin Color: white

Height: 6'4''

Parentage: both parents are human

Mother: Helena Inferno (dead)

Father:William Inferno (dead)

Species: Vampire

Physical Description: Dante has the body of a 17 year old farm hand and part time black smith. Thin but thick with muscle. With retractable fangs he can blend into human society easily.

Personality: He is a kind and passionate person who does what he thinks is best. But he is quick to judge and belives he should be himself not any body ealts.

Realm of Origin: Sylvia

Talents: Smithing, archery, and hand to hand combat

Weapon*: 3 daggers, Bow and arrows, and a hand and a half Sword all made of steel with traces of silver to affect other Dark Creatures. For Dante to avoid the side effects of using these wepons he wears a medalion around his neck that protects him from the silver.

Flaws**: Apart from being head strong he is stubborn, quick to speak before thinking, and an mild problem with interupting people.

Powers: He has the normal vampire's powers- hightened sencess, speed, and agility but an extreamly rare gift of being a day walker. But the longer he is in the sun the more human he becomes. The most he can stay in the sun before his powers detiriorate is 5 hours. To recover his powers he needs several more pints of blood than normal and a day of sleap. After the 5 hours his powers are removed temperaraly. Also he remains a vamp. but is a weak as a human.

Backstory: Being the only child of a blacksmith is highly frusterating. It almost seems like I bare the the world on my shoulders. I was born durring the leadership of the last king. I was apprenticed to my father at age 10. My mother died when I was 12 by falling from the family horse. My father rarly spoke of her scince her death. He died by the time I was 15 of heart faliure. But by then I could work metals better than he could, so I could take care of myself. I worked several years alone. I was turned into a vampire when I was 17 in my shop.

How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?: Calling me a monster is a little extream. I wasn't asking for this. I can honestly say I hate being a vampire and through that myself. I rarly leave my home in fear I might hurt some one. I had to miss my best friend's wedding. Now, people are starting to see I am not ageing. Soon, I am going to have to leave my home. My friends have moved on. I am following suit, but I wish it were not so. I am tired of being a vampire already.

Roleplay Example***: Vampires had broken into my shop. My pulse pounded furiously as if my heart knew I wouldn't be human for much longer. This is what happened the night I was brutaly murdered. The shattering of my mother's vase in the next room caused me to turn my head. Why are they this noisy? I had heared vampires were steath killers. The table I was hiding under was suddenly over turned. The female vampire hauled me to my feeet.
"How did you manage to kill my companion?"
"Lucky… shot…" I gasped, the blood sucker was cutting off my air flow.
She threw me to the ground, "guess your luck just ran out."
Then pain.

Last edited by wolf_knight on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Reply when you have finished the form.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Okay, please go over everything carefully as I have edited some spelling and grammar errors. Also, please address the questions I have added in order for your character to be approved.

Good luck and I look forward to RPing with you soon.

.....................................................................................

Parentage: Are his parents human?

Personality: What do you mean by “strong sense of being”?

Weapon*: What kind of sword does he have? Long, short, broad…etc. I can help you out with that bit…I enjoy figuring stuff out about medieval weapons…You said the silver affects dark creatures…wouldn’t he be affected too?

Flaws**: Apart from being head strong, he is stubborn, and doesn’t think before speaking.
“a mild annoyance in his enemy's side” is not a valid flaw…please choose another…

Powers: He has the normal vampire powers- heightened senses, speed, and agility, but also the extremely rare gift of being a day walker. The longer he is in the sun the more human he becomes. The most he can stay in the sun before his powers deteriorate is 5 hours. To recover his powers he needs several more pints of blood than normal and a day of sleep.

(If he stays out too long in the sun, does he permanently lose his powers? Is he no longer a vampire?)

Backstory: Being the only child of a blacksmith is highly frustrating. It almost seems like I bare the world on my shoulders. I was born during the leadership of the last king. I was apprenticed to my father at age 10. My mother died when I was 12 by falling from the family horse. My father rarely spoke of her since her death. He died by the time I was 15 of heart failure. By then I could work metals better than he could, so I was able to take care of myself. I worked several years alone.

I was turned when I was 17 in my shop. (What do you mean by this? He was turned into a vampire at age 17?)

How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?:
I can honestly say I hate being a vampire, and myself, for being one. I rarely leave my home in fear I might hurt someone. I had to miss my best friend's wedding. Now, people are starting to see I am not ageing. Soon, I am going to have to leave my home. My friends have moved on. I am following suit, but I wish it were not so. I am tired of being a vampire already.

Roleplay Example***: Vampires had broken into my shop. My pulse pounded furiously as if my heart knew I wouldn't be human for much longer. This is what happened the night I was brutally murdered. The shattering of my mother's vase in the next room caused me to turn my head. Why are they this noisy? I had heard vampires were stealthy killers. The table I was hiding under was suddenly over turned. The female vampire hauled me to my feet.
"How did you manage to kill my companion?"
"Lucky… shot…" I gasped; the blood sucker was cutting off my air flow.
She threw me to the ground, "guess your luck just ran out."
Then pain.
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:34 am

I think I got every thing.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Approved.
Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Hanna (wolf knight's charrie)   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name: Hanna Wilde

Eye Color: Purple

Hair: Long wavy brown hair

Skin Color: Faint tan

Height: 5'7''

Physical Description: Hanna is tall and willowy, but don't be fooled she has a layer of muscle from sword work

Personality: Hanna is a very sweet girl who has a great sense of humor

Type of Creature: A human and Elf mix- 3/4ths human and 1/4 elf

Parentage:

• Mother: 1/2 Elf Named Delia Wilde

• Father: A human named Metias Wilde

Realm of Origin: Sylvia

Animal Companion(Optional): None

Talents: Archery and sword work, and sewing

Weapon*: Stone tipped arrows, a long sword (steel) , and a small dagger hand made with steel

Flaws**: Hanna has the temper of a wild cat, a sharp tongue to match, and is an awful cook

Powers: None

Backstory: Hanna as born in Sylvia. By age five she knew she wasn't like normal kids. Probably due to the fact when every one was five she looked like she was three. She was a lonely child until age 10 when a family of Blacksmiths moved in. Hanna manged to befriend the boy next door named Dante. The next two years when by smoothly until disaster struck Dante's mother was killed and Hanna's father was killed three weeks later. If anything it helped Dante and Hanna grow closer together. Dante crafted all the swords Hanna ever wielded. When Hanna was 17 Dante was killed and his body was dragged out of the house and never found. Soon after Hanna's mother fell ill and she and Hanna were forced to move to Lapidem to live her Grandfather one of the Elf clan rulers.

Roleplay Example***: I keep dreaming the same dream every night. I'm in a field filled with flowers ranging in colors from blood red to the darkest blue. My heart pounded as I saw a familiar figure standing in the knee high flowers.
"Dante," I called.
He turned around and my heart gasped. Blood soaked the front of his white shirt and his face a pale color. Like he had been drained of blood. His green eyes did not have their usual shine they seemed flat and dead.
"These are fey flowers. They grant wishes."
"I wish you weren't dead." I whispered and tears leaked down my cheeks.

Any notes about your characters: Wielder of the Demon sword of Wind
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Approved.

Happy Roleplaying
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Monster Form

Name: Aria Alexis

Mental age: 30

Eye Color: light color changing hazel split with a snake pupils

Hair: none

Skin Color: Dark silver blue scales

Height:
18' 6''

Parentage:
Mother: Dark Night -Dragon- dead

Father: Ræd Fuego-dragon-dead

Species: Dragon

Physical Description:
She is lean and light on her feet, and
thick and muscular, with long black talons and white fangs. Her eyes are hazel with snake pupils. Her scales are dark saphire blue and very difficult to break. Can be broken by other dragons and the occasional extra large dire wolf

Personality: a firy, wipplike attiuded, but an sweet dragon under neath it all

Realm of Origin: The border of Sylvia and Scopulous, were the mountain ranges start.

Talents: singing

Weapon*: Fangs, talons, tail, fire

Flaws**: speaks before thinking, temper, and vain, her fears are being in a situation were she can't help and being stung by bees.

Powers: Fire breathing, flying, mind speak

Backstory***: Aria was hatched out of an egg in the mountains. By the age of ten she could sing, A strange gift to be born to the dragons. Her hunting skill lacked, which infuriated her father. This resulted in a massive amount of verbal abuse. AT age fifteen she was old enough to leave home and pursue her own life. She by any nature is a wild dragon that may or may not let people ride her. Warning: If attempting to ride this dragon you MAY be eaten. If she doesn't like you she may eat you. If she likes you she will not eat you. She is an exuberant fighter with no love for Caligo or Shadow. If she got her way she would fry shadow in oil and wrap him in bacon.

How does your character feel about being a monster? Regrets or is the life satisfying?: It has been okay... I guess...
Well you never know whats going to happen. Or why the sky is blue. Another strange thing, I'm scared of bee's. how on earth is a dragon scared of bees. Chocolate is another strange thing.... Being scared of dragons is not strange its perfectly normal. Unlike being scared of gnomes. My cousin has an irrational fear of them. I kinda under stand with their beedy eyes. They always are causing trouble.

Roleplay Example***: The dragon rolled to her feet. Her scales glittered in the noon day sun, Almost like gems of the darkest blue and silver. Aria streched her body, rolling it like a cat. Her claws dug into the grasses leaving massive rifts showing dirt. Aria is a fantastic specimen of a dragon with massive muscle and dainty horns. She yawned showing huge fangs. Her eyes took in the forrest. The scents told her the trees were thick with game. Her stomache grumbled at the thought of food…hungry… She unfurled her wings and launched herself into the air.

Notes:

Last edited by wolf_knight on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 pm

I know that there are some species of dragon which can shape-shift into a humanoid form, but for the purpose of easier and more uniform roleplaying, can you make her either one species or another? (Preferably dragon, since that seems what you're aiming for.)
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Fixxed. Now working on rp exsample
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Is there anything that can break her scales?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Erm, I'm a bit of a Grammar-Nazi over here and both your backstory and your roleplay example read a tad awkwardly. You should really use correct punctuation in here, otherwise it can be taken several different ways and might not convey the proper message that you wish to express.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:04 pm

I checked it over but I'm pretty sure I missed some stuff. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 pm

When you say that one of her talents is " fire manipulation" do you mean breathing fire, as she is a dragon? Could you be more clear with that one? If so, well, wouldn't all dragons be able to breathe fire naturally and quite well? I'm not quite sure that that ought to be counted as a talent.

She is from the border of Sylvia and...? Could you be more specific or chose a definite?

Does she have any fears?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Since only very strong or powerful creatures seem to be able to damage her scales, I think it a tad unrealistic that she should be allergic to bees, since they won't be able to hurt her. If you still want to use that, however, please state specifically the situation in which she might have an allergic reaction. She can still be afraid of them, however.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 pm

That does seem un realistic... I shall remove it.
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:31 pm

How old is her mental age? Like, how old is she in dragon years, if you will?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Done... scratch
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm really picky, aren't I? Very Happy
Approved.

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Katherine SparrowHeart (DONE)   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Katherine SparrowHeart

Eye Color: one blue and one pupal

Skin Color: faint tan

Hair: Thick and brown usually pinned up

Height: 5'6''

Physical Description: She is powerfully built girl due to part of her life time at sea. But she is healthy looking unlike most ex-pirates. She has a tattoo on her upper bicep of a dragon that curls around her muscle. Her ears are pierced and have silver and diamond studs in them. The top of the left ear has a gold hoop. Her clothing when preforming as a gypsy is white top and a long flowy skirt. She usualy wears a fitted dark green tunic and leggings with a short armored skirt combined with armored breastplate (corset armor). She speaks with a light accent of a Pirate that is rapidly deteriorating.
Spoiler:

Personality: Katherine is rough and unrefined but she can be the most lady like person you have ever met. But be warned she is a coy and formidable foe who can act and play any part. To people who know her well she is a kind and loyal friend. Surprisingly, she is quite boy crazy but she squishs the trait when it dare shows its ugly mug.

Mortal Parent: Her actual father Elf father is unknown but Katherine was adopted by a Pirate Lord named Samuel SparrowHeart and a gypsy Elane SparrowHeart took her in. Samuel perished in battle when Katherine was 10. Both are Human.

Legacy of(Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit): Air. (Surprise, Katherine has no clue what an legacy is!)

Realm of Origin: The shores of Lapidem

Animal Companion(Optional): A stallion that is black named Metias
Spoiler:
Talents: Hand to hand combat, singing, playing the Lyre And zampoña (Pan Pipes), thievery, and acrobatics

Weapon*: She has three different kinds of Dagger on her;The Rondel, The Stiletto, and The common Dagger. Two Swords , an Zweihänder named Paul (I know strange) and a Claymore named Clay. She has several throwing Knives and bow. All of the wepons and armor are made with copper combined with a low persentage of tin. This makes the meatle strong and flexible.

Flaws: Stubborn as a drunk Mule, rude, and unable to control herself when it comes to proving she is the best at everything.

Powers: Katherine has the ability to manipulate air easily, using little or no energy. But Her bigger gifts require much more energy such as making a tornado or storm. This absolutely exhausts her she can barely remand standing. Takes her at least half a day to recover. Her favorite power is Wind combat. THis is were she can make the wind go so fast she can slice a tree in half. She only uses this in extreme times of need. Can only use it roughly about once a week for three hours strait. It takes her three days to recover.

Backstory***: The sea has always been Katherine's home. She like most pirates fell in love with it at an early age. When she was a year and a half Samuel found Katherine abandoned at the docks playing in a pile of fish the Fishermen just captured. Taking pity on her, he brought her home to his pirate ship.. His adopted son, William, had no clue what to think of the strange windy child. He soon learned not to take Katherine's toys because she would throw a massive tantrum, blowing him across the ship. William and Katherine besides popular belief are close siblings. Even though their ways of showing affection are strange. Ate age ten Katherine's adoptive father, Samuel, was killed in Battle protecting his family. Elane decided this was no place to raise ten and eleven year old children and She left the ship bringing William and Katherine with her. Despite all of Elane's best efforts she was unable to tame this wild child.

Roleplay Example***: The count gaped when I pulled off my mask. Metias quivered below me as if laughing at the man's reaction.
"You-" His voice cracked. Clearing his throat he tried again. "You are a Woman?"
William busted up laughing beside me, "Always the same reaction, huh Sis."
I nodded, I frequently dressed like a man when being a thief. It made life much easier when sneaking around. Then if guards were chasing you all you had to do is hide and put on a ladies clothes and look innocent. Human men are such sexist pigs, they don't even look twice at a woman. My lip curled in discust, "No need to act Gobsmacked."
"What does that mean?" Will's face crinkled in confusion
"Surprised," I turned from Will to the Count shaking out a brown bag, handing it to him." Now emty all sparkly objects into the bag."

Any notes about your characters: If any one wants to create William SparrowHeart as a charry feel free. (He is also adopted, so be creative.)

Last edited by wolf_knight on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Eye Color: one blue one pupal
^^ I'll assume that you mean that one is purple.

Her weapons are all steel, but steel is an alloy of iron and carbon. Since iron is lethal to Elves, I suggest you pick a different metal.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 pm

What do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon   Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons think humans taste good wrapped in bacon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: Rules :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: