Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human village at night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Human village at night                        Empty
PostSubject: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:59 am

Dante grumbed as he exited the blacksmith's shop. The swords there were crafted horribly and way to expencive to boot. The smith even had the gall to... how did he put it? Oh yes, "I shall make you my aprentice just so you can see true craft."
Dante ground his teeth. The man was so infuriating he had half a mind to go back and eat him as a light snack. The mare nickered in greeting, "hey. "
Dante patted his horse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

Location : In a place where chocolate bunnies and vampires still exist

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Jennifer walked silently through the woods, she hadn't seen anyone lately and she was happy about it. "Good, no one knows I'm gone yet." she muttered. She kept on walking, she heard a few sounds, What are those irritating sounds? she thought to herself. She covered her ears as she walked, she hated being a vampire, it meant she was part bat too. Her hearing was very good, even the slightest sounds made a huge sound to her. She stepped on a twig and heard a huge SNAP! She quickly turned around and scanned the area, hoping no one had heard her. Darn forest, she thought, so many noises, too much for me.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Dante brushed twigs out of the mares mane. The process was long and boring. The mare apperantly thought so to because she stamped her hoof narrowly avoiding his booted foot.
"Hey! Watch it." Dante danced out of the Dwarf horses reach. His cloak rested on the saddle and dante wrapped it around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Jennifer thought she heard something; someone. She thought it was one her parents friends or something, she quickly hid in the shadows and peeped from behind the bushes. She saw a man riding on a horse, she couldn't see the man properly so she couldn't decide if she knew him or not. Jenny moved slightly in bushes making a slight rattling sound. She knew he had heard her, but she stood still, wanting to hear his voice or maybe just see a symbol to see who he was. I hope he is just a stranger rushing through the forest, she thought to herself. She so badly wanted to ask who he was, but she stayed idle.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm

Dante stiffened, one foot in the stirup, the other still on the ground. His movements stopped compleatly. His cloak and hair stirring in the slight breeze. Finaly Dante drew air in through his nose. The scents were all mixed up out side the blacksmiths shop. Then he heard the rustle of a bush behind him. Quickly, he glances at the mare. She appeared to be relaxed.
"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Jennifer sighed with relief. The strangers voice seemed a bit unlike most of the people she knew. She stepped out of the bushes and finally saw the man she was scared of. Jennifer hid a smiled under shadowed eyes. She kept her head low as she addressed the man, "Um, Good Sir, my name is Jennifer." she said in a low tone. She wasn't very good at introductions, so that was the best she could do. She lifted her head slightly, "And who might you be?" she asked, raising her voice a little. She kept her hands behind her back as she talked, her posture upright as she talked to him, she wanted to seem like she was more than a runaway child.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Dante lowered his foot and turned around. A small child stood in front of him, her hands clasped behine her back. His eyes trailed over her lingering on the smudge of dirt across the bridge of her nose. Dante guessed he must look two to three years older than Jennifer. The mare leaned forward and sniffed her hair then jerked her head back. Dante looked at the dwarf horse then jennifer.
"The name is Dante."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Jennifer curtsied and looked up at the man, she drew circles in ground with her feet not knowing what to say. She wanted to ask where he was going or what he was doing, but the words didn't seem to come out. She raised her head and looked at him; at his face and smiled at him. "Um, what brings you to the forest at this time of night?" she slowly asked, looking down again. She was so shy, her words seemed to stutter out as she said them, at least she thought she stuttered them out. It was unbearable to look at him, she thought that he would criticize or hurt her like the others.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Dante recognised the look of abuse on the girl. Hanna had worn the same look after her grandfather came to viset. He said things like, 'you will never be an heiress if you don't stop acting like a failure in my name.'
"Enough with that sir buisness, that was my father." It did make dante squirm in his boots because he felt uncomfortable being addressed thus. "I'm looking for a sword and so far I have found none that fit the quality I need. "
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Jennifer nodded her head, "A sword, you say?" she asks, "I doubt you would find any swords in a forest. You have to make them if you would like a perfect one." she said then, clasped her hand on her mouth. She felt like she was talking to much and that she was not saying the right things. She wondered who this man was and what made him stop her from addressing him with 'Sir'. No man would ever deny being a 'Sir', it would be impolite if a young girl did not address a man of greater age like this.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Dantes eyey brow shot up and was in danger of vanishing into his hair line. Indeed he probibly have to create a new sword but Dante did not have the time or money to forge a new one. But how jennifer knew he was a black smith was beyond his knowlege.
"What makes you so sure I can make one?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Jennifer shrugged, "I don't know if you can. I just thought you wanted a perfect sword. Most swords that are perfect to their user are the swords the user made themselves." she said and kept quiet again. She felt like she was blabbering on about swords, she didn't know much about swords, just a few things. Jenny looked down at her feet and watched them aimlessly shit around. She was so nervous in front of this man; Dante, she recalled. Jennifer decided she would try as hard as she could to either not answer his next question or say very little.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Dantes green eyes flashed, this girl was educated. A strange thing indeed, very few people including the rich educated their daughters. Unless they were preparing their daughters for something... marraige probibly.
"Your not from around here are you." A statement not a question. "Who are you Jennifer? Better question, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 am

Jennifer remained quiet for sometime, "My name is Jenifer Shadow, I was raised in the Lapidem realm and I was told not to talk to strangers." she said and started to walk away slowly, wondering what the man would say. She kept her hand on the hilt of her sword in case she had to make any sudden movements. Jennifer wondered why the man wanted to know what she was. She was just a random vampire walking through the forest, going to an unknown destination, hoping to learn a few things along the way.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Dante smerked, he had struck a nerve. Then he smelled it, the stench of blood rolled off the girl. How had he been so stupid?
" I'm surprized you are controlling yourself so well jennifer. Or is that whats driving you away? The blacksmith inside doesn't drink or smoke. Pure blood is very hard to come by in thease times. With Shadow killing every thing."
Dante just wanted to know what she was, not to hurt her. His medalion pulsed around his neck dispelling energy.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:50 am

Jennifer stopped in her tracks, she listen to what Dante said. The words ringing in her brain, they kept repeating themselves. Pure blood is very hard to come by in these times. With Shadow killing every thing. Jennifer turned around and stared at Dante, "What makes you think I'm searching for blood?" she asks, "Pure blood, to be precise." she added. She hadn't attacked anyone recently, there shouldn't be a trace of blood on her. She stepped forward and examined Dante from head to toe, something about him didn't make him seem like a human, but what was he?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am

Dante smiled, reviling a fangless mouth. He gadged her reaction. Then in the native vampire tounge he said, "Didn't your father ever teach you to recognise your own people." Then he cleared his throat switching back to the other. "All vampires have a simmilar blood related scent."
The vampire language felt sticky in his mouth, like something dirty.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 am

Jennifer smiled, "My father was never one for teaching." she said with a sly grin. "I didn't even want to be a vampire." she said, saying vampire with disgust. Jennifer hadn't been taught anything by her parents, so she knew very few things about vampire. Jenny hated thinking that she was a vampire, it made her feel worse. The fact that she had to live of blood was bringing her down, she hated killing others to satisfy her needs, but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 pm

"Good to know we are in the same boat then," Dante said lightening up almost imidatly. "I feel like I've eaten a skunk if I speak bloodsucker."
Dante had eaten a skunk once it had been horrible. To add to the awfullness he had also been sprayed in the face before hand. Needless to say it had been when he was first turned.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 pm

"A skunk, you say?" she asks. Jennifer wasn't quite sure what he meant, but she pretended to know exactly what he was saying. "By boat, do you mean species or page?" she asks him, waiting for the answer intently. She wasn't sure who he was or why they were even talking, but he seemed like a person who wanted to talk not abuse so she was fine with it. Jennifer looked around, before leaning on a tree, she had been on the run for almost a week now and she was exhausted. She wasn't where she was going, possibly to another realm? She didn't know at all.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Dante arched another eyebrow, the girl had no clue what he was talking about. "What I ment was I don't like speaking vampiric. You shouldnt fake under standing, it gets you into trouble." Dante ran a hand through his hairs thick brown mass.
"What I also ment was we are two vampires who don't want to be vampires."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:14 am

Jennifer rolled her eyes, "Yeah whatever." she muttered. "What do you want with me? Why are you even talking to me?" she asked. Jennifer yawned as she leaned against the tree, she was still very tired. She had to keep blinking hard to stay awake, but it wasn't helping a lot. Jennifer tried her best to stay awake, she didn't want to fall asleep talking to this man. Why can't this guy just mind his own business? she wondered. She wasn't chasing him away, she just wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Dante fround at the girl. He didn't remember childeren being so... anoying. He turned toward his horse and strung his bow. Then pulled out three silver tipped arrows, that had been in their quiver, hanging from the mares saddle horn.
"Do you ever wonder why humans die more often than other magial creatures? They, most of the time, can't survive properly." Dante knocked an arrow spun around and aimed at a spot a few feet above jennifer. He fired three arrows and three humanoid bodies fell.
"You can can come with me and learn how to survive or you can become a snack for demons."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Shadow

Scarlet Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Jennifer almost laughed at this, she tried hiding a slight smile, but failed to do so. "I can take care of myself, thank you very much, but I would like to learn a few more things." she said. Jenny thought about it, "So, you wouldn't mind if came along with you?" she asked. Jennifer turned around and examined the three human bodies which lay on the ground. She really wanted to be able to something like that, but she would have to earn on her own if Dante didn't want her to tag along with him.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Dante bent down and opened the mouths of the humanoids. They had fangs.
"These aren't humans, their vampires." Dante searched their pockets coming up with a very heavy pocket of coins and a blood-skin.
"These guys were bought off to follow you." He stood. "Mind the arrows they have silver in them. No, I don't mind if you come. As long as you don't mind Dragons anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human village at night    Human village at night                        I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human village at night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next