Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Valley of Horses

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
The Valley of Horses Empty
PostSubject: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 pm

The Vally of Horses was a valley that the winding river passed through. A rather large town had erupted in the valley. Created by the people who didn't like a noisy city life. They were a rather thriving populace, with a bakery and a silversmith. They only had a singal tavern how ever. With a large fire place that heated the place well in the dead of winter. The food was fantastic to. The whole place was run by a witch and a Wizard and their two beautifull daughters. This was the kind of town filled with oddities so people used to be welcoming to people. But that was before the murders.
Hanna shuddered at the thought and wiped it away. She was standing on a hill overlooking the town. The hill itself was covered by large dark blue purpal flower with wide petals and sparkley silver or gold flower pollen.Hanna was looking at the town, debating. Should she go and pay her respects? Or pass it by and avoid opening up painful memories?
Most of her friends wouldn't recognise her any way. Dressed as an noble prepairing for war with her hair pinned up, and useing courtroom manners none the less. What had happened to the wild haired child? Who played with fire and was taught how to fight ith swords?
Her purpal eyes scanned the town looking for any familiar shape.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/savvylight?utm_source=wp_widget
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Espio walks over to edge that led into the valley. Rocking back and forth on his feet, he surveys the area around him. There was a well-populated town in the valley below. A river that was full of rapids ran through next to the town's border. Espio had no place to go and nothing to do, so he starts making his way into the valley. He knew about this town, been there before. The people there were once cheery people; always welcoming and happy. Now though, after the murders, the town seemed to shun happiness and optimism.

Espio makes his way into the town. He then sits down on a metal bench. It was cold to the touch, and felt good on his back. He had been traveling in the blistering sun all day. He hadn't seen rain in days. The area seemed to be in a drought. With a sigh, the young mage pulls out a small canteen of water and drinks the last of it. Soon he would have to confront people to get more water. Hopefully they would remember him....
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Hanna's back was to Espio. Her long fingers wandered to the knot on the back of her head. A single flower sat like a heart at the center of the knot. She pulled at the Fey flower untill it came out of its knot. It was the same type of flower that grew on the hill. But dark red and a gold pollen. Her thick auborn brown hair tumbled down over her shoulders into the small of her back. She looked at the flower. After Studying the silver veins she cast the flower away, wiping something away from her cheek. A tear possibly, but no one could be certain.
Only if... those words haunted her.

Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Espio looks to a young woman who was standing, back turned to him. He walks over to her. 'Do you know...' he begins, but then sees her face. She looked sad, disturbed. Something must have happened to her. Trying to show his nice side, he smiles warmly at her. 'What is wrong?' he asks her, eager to make her happier.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Hanna looked at him, her strange purpal eyes drilling into him. Searching...hoping...the finaly Defeat.
"No nothing is wrong," she said in an even tone. Her cloak brushed the tops of her brown boots. The cloak hid armor and a sword. "Just wondering."
She started down the hill, mind made up.

Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:38 am

Espio wasn't one to give up quickly. There had to be something wrong with the strange girl. The way her purple eyes studied him so intently...she had to be looking for something. 'Hey!' he yells at her, slowly following her down the hill ane into the valley. Maybe the woman was a townsperson. 'Wondering what?'

Last edited by Supernova on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 am

Hanna stopped and turned around. Her eyes softened. "What if," she said simply. "That is what I am wondering. "
When she turned her cloak billowed about letting any one catch a glimps of armor and a sword. She looked at him.

Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 am

"What if what?" Espio asks the girl. People often confused him. He just wasn't like them; he didn't think like them. Yet he was one of them. His blue armor shines in the light, and he adjusts his left spaulder. He still had yet to grow into his suit of armor. It hanged off him, but it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Hanna turned around and started down the hill again. A gust of wind caused her hair to billow about her. Exposing elf ears. She called over her shoulder, "Such as what if the murders never happened. What would the cause be? People would not be dead. What if he and I never argued that night? Then he might have locked his door... he might not have died." She said the last bit quitly.

Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Espio was now really confused. What was this girl, who he found to be an elf, talking about? "Wait, who died first?" he asks her, wanting answers.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Hanna shook her head the human was not getting it. "We are not discussing who. We discussing what if. What if... the possibilities are endless." They had reached opening of the town. Hanna turned onto the main street and stopped seeing the graveyard. A wave of lonlyness washed over her. A bodyless grave... Resolving what she was here to do she continuied onward. Then turned left into the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Espio didn't want to act as if he was a stalker, but he was curious, so he follows the young woman. 'What if they aren't murders at all....' he muses to himself as he sits down on a wooden stool.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 am

Hanna looked at him arching an eye brow. She pulled up a stool across the table and was about to say something when she was interupted.
"OH MY GOODNESS ITS HANNA!! How are you? Arnt you like 30 now? What's been going on? " The sixteen year old talked about a hundred miles a minute. She must have said more but Hanna couldn't understand most of it..
"I actualy just turned twenty five." She said cooly.
The serving wentch turned on Espio and started on him. Asking rappid fire qustions so espio couldn't get a word in eadge wise. "How old are you? Are you and Hanna married? A noble to such a good catch-"
"Mary!" Hanna thundered. "We would like the house special and something to drink?"
After the girl walked away, hanna ran her fingers through her hair and was pink in the face. "Sorry about that. What did you mean earlier? Not murderd?"

Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Espip shrugs off the girl's rapid fire questions. Once she left, he turns to face the woman, who was dubbed 'Hanna' by the younger girl. 'What if it is some sort of plague that is swift in death? It could he many reasons. Not just murder kills people.' he answers her.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Hanna shook her head, "it was definatly murder. I saw ever singal victim. They all had eather been stabbed or had their throats wripped out. No traise of sickness what so ever. Some bodies were never found. Most of the victims had been dragged out of the house and upside down by their ankles." Hanna shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm

'Do any of the murdered people have anything in common?' Espio asks Hanna. Now he was intrigued. He had to know more. That, and he wanted to solve the murder mystery.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Hanna arched an eyebrow. He found it intriging, hanna found it sickening. "Not that i know of...Well , they all had been attacked by the same creature. Throats wripped out and hung by the nearest tree by their ancles. Like they were some sort of animal to be bled. They are a little stumped by the dagger though. That shows the creature was humanoid. We were able to rule out flesh hungry weres. Most of the attacks were to clean and none of them occured on the full moon."
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:06 am

Espio ponders this. 'I don't think any human even has the audacity to do these murders. What about vampires though?' he asks Hanna.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Hanna thought about it for a moment... "its possible a blood hungry leach may have done it. "
Hanna paused in their conversation when mary brought the food over. Th beef stew was steaming. She looked back at him after mary had walked away.
"What makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

Espio grabs a bowl of stew and a spoon for himself. It was extremely hot; steam billowed from the bowl. He looks at Hanna. 'Vampires are cruel, heartless creatures. They wouldn't give a damn if they killed one person, let alone twenty. They have a thirst for blood, especially human. It just makes sense.' he informs her.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Hanna chewed her roll thoughtfully. She remained quite while finishing it.
"That sounds a little steriotypical." She said starting on her stew. Then an awfull thought occered to her. "What about the missing bodies."
She needed to hear it out loud.

Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 am

"Hm...maybe this is one smart vampire." Espio ponders aloud. He takes a small sip of his soup. His tongue got burned when it came into contact with the smoking soup. "Ow." he mutters quickly, wiping his mouth with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Hanna shrugged off her cloak. Revieling her armor and a sword of a very fine make. A gold phoenix embroidered on her sleave. The emblem attracted a few glances but other than that nothing seemed to unnearve her.
She swallowed her mouthfull of soup,"what if the missing people were turned?"

Back to top Go down
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 pm

'If they are, then the murders will become more and more often. We need to stop them, but how?' Espio wonders as he takes a sip of his stew.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Character Sheet
Character Name:
PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Hanna sighed softly thinking about the horrendous possibilities. She finished her stew quietly and the started on her drink. She let her thoughts roil inside her head like a tropical storm. There were to many "What ifs" making a uniform conclusion impossible. Her dark bangs fell into her face, making her look more mysterious if possible. Her purpal eyes were thoughtful. "That would be a complicated task..." She mused.

OOC- you do know there is a 50 word requirement with each post? Just thought i'd let you know so you don't get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valley of Horses   The Valley of Horses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Valley of Horses
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Fantasy Mania :: The Five Realms :: Sylvia :: The Winding River-
Jump to: