Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nirva Grihm and the Elves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ness99

Nirva Grihm and the Elves Empty
PostSubject: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

I fly over to the mountains and let everyone get off. "Here's our stop."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Dûrion got off"Thanks for the lift"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:03 pm

I shrink back to humanoid. "Yeah. No prob. You guys are itchy."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Dûrion shook his head "No you just werent comfy enough"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

I push him slightly. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Dûrions staff glows "Dont push me"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 pm

I grow 5 horns on the tips of my fingers. "Try me."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Dûrion's staff glows even brighter "Don't make me do this"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 pm

I become my second personality. "Please do. Give me a reason to roast you and feast on your flesh."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Dûrion sends a wave of fire from his staff but quickly stops it. "No I will not let you win"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

"Good idea, mortal."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

"You are lucky I can control my temper unlike some creatures" i know you can hear this and yes I mean you!
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 pm

"Oh, really?" I smile evilly.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 pm

I breathe deeply this will not be like before back in paludem "Look just dont push me"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 pm

"Maybe you should shut up." I breathe on a nearby plant and it begins to wilt. "Poison."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 pm

I continue to breathe deeply "WHatever"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

"Exactly."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 pm

I turn to the elven people "Nice to see you are all watching us nearly kill each other"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:57 pm

OOC: Okay...one word posts are not acceptable...one line posts can only be done once in a while...else you just take up room...and kinda spam the RP with one liners...so please try to make it at least a few sentences...

thanks.

-The Bluejay
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm

ooc: Jay you are in this RP too XD and sorry wont happen again
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Loren takes a deep breath. His soldiers had much more discipline than these others.

"Saddle up gents. Forced march. We dont stop till i say. MOVE!"

The Hunters adjusted their packs, thanked the dragon, and slipped into a two abreast formation and began to march smartly off into the woods with military precision.
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:17 pm

I begin to fly up high to look for this person, in my first personality. "Hello? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:21 pm

I groan "If we are to have any luck finding this future ruler then he needs to be quieter" I turn to the other elves "What does this guy look like?"!
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Loren didnt look back. "What are you talking about? What future ruler?" His elves were marching hard and fast, for the sun was setting and they needed a good place to camp before the sun went down.
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:25 pm

"I dont know! The person we are looking for. Well I assume he is a person" I roll my eyes and light my staff "What does he look like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nirva Grihm and the Elves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next