Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nirva Grihm and the Elves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ness99

Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 pm

I eventually get sick of flying and land.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 pm

"Oh...Erin Wolf? What does HE look like?" Well, he's tall, and battle hardened...i've never seen him lose a fight...but you couldn't tell much by the way he dresses...he's almost always wearing a brown traveler's cloak, and a rough tunics underneath his armor...He's got a sword and befriended a dire wolf way back when...brown hair, brown eyes...tall warrior looking fellow...He'll find us before we find him more than likely..."

Loren looked back to make sure the elf with the staff and the dragon were keeping up.
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:30 am

I make a mental picture of what he could look like. "Wait did you say a dire wolf? Does he know how dangerous they are! That could tear us all to shreds if he doesn't know we're friendly!" if they are friendly
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 am

I scratch my chin. "Actually, I believe I may have met him. At least once."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:52 am

Loren laughed.

"Yes, a dire wolf. Shadow is six feet tall at the shoulders and is just as dangerous as Erin himself. That wolf is as brilliant as he is powerful. And yes, Shadow could EASILY tear us to shreds... I've seen it happen before...and it is not a pretty sight.You can hardly tell what species the thing is after he's through with it...and that's when he's being merciful..."

Lorn looked curiously at Nirva, "YOU'VE met Erin Wolf? How? When?"
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:00 pm

"He may have passed by my cave one day. We shared some tea. I kinda just put together that you were looking for the same person."
Back to top Go down
GavinP
GavinP

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:19 am

I sigh "so we're looking. For a man that will probably kill us if we don't explain we're friendly fast or good enough? How fun!" I shake my head in disapproval
Back to top Go down
Ness99

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 pm

"Aw c'mon man. Stop being so downtrodden. There's so much that can be seen in the world if you stay upbeat." I smile. "So we've got to find him. How long d'you think it'll take?" I stand defiantly, wings flapping behind me. I don't understand why some people are so depressed. This is a good world we have, as long as we don't take advantage of it. I ponder toward myself about various things.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm

OOC: so...i kinda moved Loren and the Elves to Tharlacoff since this thread seemed to kinda die...sorry y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nirva Grihm and the Elves   Nirva Grihm and the Elves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nirva Grihm and the Elves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2