Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Dark Fantasy Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fantasy writers as in the Medieval Era.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf goes inactive...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character Sheet
Character Name: Erin Wolf

Wolf goes inactive... Empty
PostSubject: Wolf goes inactive...   Wolf goes inactive... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm sorry everyone...i have to go inactive...classes start tomorrow and i need to refocus myself on my school work...

For those of you who have been posting with me...you may want to just start posting with your charries with someone else...i dont know if I'll be able to post with you for a loooong time...sorry...

Again i'm sorry about all this...

I recommend promoting cro and wrathanet to full admin status to help out...

I really enjoyed my time here and can say without a doubt you all are a really good group of folks and it's been really wonderful to have had the chance to RP with you.

This is a really awesome site. It looks good, runs well, and has great spelling/grammar. People here are kind/respectful/helpful. I am honored to have been able to hang out with you all for a while...

Good luck and i wish each and every one of you all the best in life.

Take care and have fun RPing!

Sincerely,

Wolf

PS: i'd love to hear from you guys now and then...feel free to drop me an email...it should be in my contact info...

PPS: The thing about the past, is it has passed you by already. The thing about the present is that it's the here and now of your life; the time to chose what your future will be, and what you'll put in your past. The future? Well, THAT is the time when you look back and smile , because if you used your present right, then you'll know your past will be okay.
Back to top Go down
http://chivalrynow.net/
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Wolf goes inactive...   Wolf goes inactive... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 pm

*WolfGirl hugs Wolf.

We're going to miss you Wolf.

Good luck out in the world, we'll still be here when and if you come back.
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Battery

Battery

PostSubject: Re: Wolf goes inactive...   Wolf goes inactive... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 pm

*Supernova shakes hand

Wow man, I will really miss you, even though we didn't talk much and I was generally in a bad mood. I'm sorry for that too. Just remember that when you come back, you will still have people who respect and like you.
Sincerely, Chris (Nova)

P.S. It isn't 'if'. Don't think like that. It is 'when'. (:
Back to top Go down
GazeIntoHerKillingJar

GazeIntoHerKillingJar

PostSubject: Re: Wolf goes inactive...   Wolf goes inactive... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 am

Farewell. I know we haven't gotten to formally know each other, but I know your place will cause us posters on DFM a dark longing. I wish you good fortune.
-Gaze
Back to top Go down
Flash
Admin
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Wolf goes inactive...   Wolf goes inactive... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:20 am

I miss you, Wolf... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyworldmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf goes inactive...   Wolf goes inactive... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf goes inactive...
Page 1 of 1